Duluti Secondary School wishes to complete the following projects:
- New girls’ and boys’ dormitories of the capacity of 136 students each
- One new classroom block (4 classrooms)
- Administration Block
- Dining/Assembly/Multipurpose-Hall with kitchen
- Finishing the construction of the new library
- Biogas system
- Solar system
- New classroom block: 180 desks and chairs
- New library: furniture, books, etc.
- Science laboratories: laboratory chemicals, material for experiments, etc.
- Second computer laboratory: furniture, laptop computers, etc.
- Technology needed to provide internet for the students
- One school van
- One large standby generator to provide the whole school compound with electricity when power problems occur
Partners & Associates
Duluti Secondary School is working with a number of partners and associates in order to meet the problems of insufficient funding and to ensure the quality of the education it provides.
Lessing Gymnasium (german partner school), through them PROBONO (German NGO)
Berufliche Schulen Untertaunus (german partner school), technical support
Elimu Group (German NGO)
TSF (Canadian NGO)
Tanzania Union of Private Secondary Schools (TUPSS), Moshi
Association of Private Schools under Catholic Archdiocese of Arusha
Tanzania Heads of Secondary Schools Association (TAHOSSA) at District, Regional and Zonal levels
Mwenge University College of Education, through its programme “Teaching In Action (TIA)”
Secondary schools in the region
How To Support Duluti Secondary School
Thank you very much for your interest in supporting Duluti Secondary School. In order to assist our work, whether financially, as a volunteer, or in any other way, you can contact “PROBONO Schulpartnerschaften für Eine Welt e.V.” or “Elimu e.V.???. Both are German NGOs:
Mrs Andrea Alleker-Fendel
PROBONO Schulpartnerschaften für Eine Welt e.V.
D-60320 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 297 215 10
Fax: +49 69 297 215 13
Mrs Imke Prüser