|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|05.30 am||Rising, Personal Cleanliness, Breakfast, General Cleanliness
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Assembly
Tuesday & Thursday: Class Meetings
|Rising & Personal Cleanliness|
|08.00 am||Lessons||Remedial Classes|
|10.40 am||Tea Break||Breakfast|
|01.40 pm||Lessons||General Cleanliness or Sports & Games||Free Time|
|03.20 pm||Afternoon Programme
Monday: – 05.00pm – General Cleanliness
Tuesday: – 04.30pm – Remedial Classes
Wednesday: – 05.00pm – Debate/Clubs
Thursday: – 05.00pm – Sports & Games
Friday: – 05.20pm – Remedial Classes
Students ofSt. Mary’s Duluti Secondary School can choose to join one or more of the following clubs:
- Science Club (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Business Club (Economics, Commerce, Book-keeping)
- Youth of United Nations Associations (YUNA) Club
- Environmental/Mali Hai Club
- Anti-Corruption Club (PCCB)
- Language Club (Kiswahili, English)
- Social Science Club (Geography, History, Civics)
- Drama Club
- Germany Group
- Elimu Group (Supported students)
- School Magazine
- School Choir
- School Teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Netball)
St. Mary’s Duluti Secondary School employs its own school nurse, Mrs Gabriela. She started her work at St. Mary’s Duluti when the school was opening in 2007 and has been a great support for students and staff ever since: After all, in order for education to be successful, teachers and students need a healthy body and a healthy mind.
The following is an extract of the rules and regulations for students of St. Mary’s Duluti Secondary:
- The student is supposed to behave in a disciplined manner towards all members of the school community.
- The student is supposed to follow all instructions given by the head of school and the school government.
- The student is not allowed to use abusive language.
- The student is not allowed to own mobile phones, radios, necklaces, or earrings.
- The student is not allowed to have cash; pocket money has to be kept at the accountant’s office.
- The student has to wear the school uniform during school days.
- The student is not allowed to eat in the dormitories.
- The student is not allowed to light candles, apart from mass.
- The student is prohibited to use make up or any other beautification tools.
Duluti Secondary aim to prosper
Keeping our motto to success
Through self obedience
We will do our best
Our very best
Our very best
Working as one
We will prosper